[SAoC] Presentation - MLIR Support for LDC

Gishan Abeysinghe gishan.abeysinghe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:53:18 UTC 2019

On Monday, 16 September 2019 at 02:05:14 UTC, Roberto Rosmaninho
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Roberto I'm in my second year of Computer Science
> and I will work on the project "MLIR Support for D". Here is a
> brief of what my project is about:
>
> [...]

I am Gishan Chaminga Abeysinghe from Sri Lanka. I am planning for
the same kind of project as at first, I thought to build my own
compiler, now I think it's better to make MLIR works for existing
front-end. If you are okay we can work together on your project.
my email is gishan.abeysinghe at gmail.com

Thank you