run.dlang.io: “Shorten” button not working

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:35:39 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 6 November 2019 at 16:13:59 UTC, Petar Kirov
[ZombineDev] wrote:
> [snip]
>
> That's unfortunate for you in general, but it shouldn't be a
> problem with run.dlang.io if all the communication with
> gist.github.com is done server-side.

Just to be clear, one particular use case of mine for the shorten
is that I can write up something on run.dlang.org at home, email
the shortened link to myself, and then copy that into
run.dlang.org at work. You're arguing that instead I should be
able to export the gist, send it to myself, and then import gist
when I get to work. If so, then I'm ok with that. Just a small
change.

Is the export gist also not working?