Another use case for __traits(docComment)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:03:43 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 13 November 2019 at 22:53:49 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> I'm trying to save the reviewers and the maintainers. Code
> review shouldn't include reviewing stuff that isn't compiled.

Documentation is a key component of code review. And any code
reviewer would surely be skeptical of a __trait(getDoc) that does
anything other than use it for documentation.

(and you could actually even static assert it is written
reasonably with the trait but i could see that being hated too
lol.)