Another use case for __traits(docComment)

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 17:57:59 UTC 2019

On Friday, 15 November 2019 at 17:15:12 UTC, Jab wrote:
> Struct settings I've used look more like this, that you usually
> can't see in one full screen window when everything is on one
> line:

As you get more and more struct members the chance that the
documentation comment can actually double as user-facing comments
becomes smaller and smaller.
Trying to keep everything simple and compact like that is not
going to scale, as soon as e.g. your application gets localized
and supports foreign languages your one-liner multi-purpose
documentation comments have to go anyway.