Language performance benchmark be updated 2019/11/09

aliak something at something.com
Fri Nov 15 18:05:35 UTC 2019

On Friday, 15 November 2019 at 08:25:26 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Friday, 15 November 2019 at 03:31:24 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>> https://github.com/kostya/benchmarks
>
> Sadly, the benchmark entries appears to use different
> algorithms... despite the site claiming otherwise. As far as I
> can tell...

You mean for sorting one uses quick sort while another uses
bubble or something to that affect? Did you check a fair amount
and found them all different? (I haven't looked yet obviously,
and trying to avoid it depending on how much you peaked :) )