[SAoC] 'DPP with Linux kernel headers' Project Thread

Cristian Becerescu cristian.becerescu at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 10:37:48 UTC 2019

Update for week 5 of Milestone 2

I've implemented and submitted solutions for the following bugs:

PR: https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp/pull/213

PR: https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp/pull/214

PR: https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp/pull/215

> ---Bug #4---
> An enum is initialized with a value of 68719476704, which
> produces this:
> Error: cannot implicitly convert expression 68719476704L of
> type long to int

PR: https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp/pull/217
it.

> ---Bug #5---
> Again regarding C11 anon records: in its output, dpp writes
> "const(_Anonymous_55) version_;", and this conflicts with the
> accessor functions' name for a struct field. I will try to
> figure out the reason why dpp adds that declaration in the
> first place and fix this (most probably another renaming issue).

PR: https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp/pull/216

As for the rest of the issues, I'm still debugging and trying to
figure out how to reproduce some of them on smaller examples.