Whats holding ~100% D GUI back?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 00:13:15 UTC 2019

On 11/19/19 5:57 PM, aberba wrote:
> There's been attempts to implement a native D GUI toolkit but it seems
> none gets community attention. The closets...DlangUI
> (https://code.dlang.org/packages/dlangui)... seems no more under active
> development...getting to a year now.

Last commit was in August, so not quite dead, but I'd say that's your
best shot at something. Seems pretty legit.

Having been around for the growth of gtk from GIMP to replace the
X/Motif UI, I'd say it's quite a feat to have something working as well
as DLangUI with the time/manpower there.

If I were to create a GUI-based app (I haven't in a long time), I'd
probably look there.

-Steve