Some thoughts

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:49:15 UTC 2019

On Monday, 25 November 2019 at 16:53:43 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> From my perspecive, D is currently like a racing car with rusty
> axis, flat tyre and hardly working breaks. But people discuss
> about adding a rear spoiler, whether a new turbo gear will help
> and maybe sometimes even the color of the car. And then they
> wonder, why the car still is not no. 1.

Yes that's a problem and not just that, the hurry to do something
turns into a bad design, like the topic about never grow arrays
(After 117 replies) and the borrow/owner, which I'm with Timon
Gehr.

By the way stop these attributes-fest, people don't realize how
complex the language is turning in.

> I would also recommend to reduce the amount of "red" on the
> whole homepage...

Well unfortunately it will be hard to help, I tried here:
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/nedlktszcvbkwokltzax@forum.dlang.org

To improve this forum for mobile and I didn't get any answer to
my question:

"I'd like to know if it is possible to have this to be accessed
direct in your server (Maybe in a new sub-domain), since my
hosting is slow."

Then people will ask why there are so few or lack of contributors
around here.

Matheus.

PS: Most friends of mine complained exactly about this Forum, and
even asked how I use this forum on mobile and now some are using
my version, but they're still complaining about the speed (My
server is slow).