Some thoughts

S.G S.G at sdfsdfsfsdfsdf.gs
Tue Nov 26 09:11:33 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 November 2019 at 05:05:09 UTC, Jab wrote:
> On Monday, 25 November 2019 at 16:53:43 UTC, berni44 wrote:
>> a) Remove bugs
>

> I feel this gets brought up a bit, how pull requests sit idle
> for years along with bug reports. People working on D work on
> whatever they want, fixing bugs and handling pull requests are
> just chores that no one wants to do.

Fixing D bugs is a one way process so I don't even recommend
doing this seriously, e.g on a daily basis, several hours per
days. This will inexorably leads to frustration. Fix bugs if at
work your company needs some particular fixes, fix bugs if you
need some fixes for your own side-projects, fix bugs if this is
required for your studies. But don't fix bugs just for the love
of the D programming language.