Some thoughts

S.G S.G at sdfsdfsfsdfsdf.gs
Tue Nov 26 09:24:19 UTC 2019

On Monday, 25 November 2019 at 16:53:43 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> Make these criteria easy to fullfil in the beginning and more
> difficult later on. Add some bonusses (a star next to the name
> in the forum, some additional feature to use, ..., being listed
> on the front page as top bug hunter or what ever). I hope you
> get the picture.

Yes this is called gamification, it's very common to give a RPG
aspect like what you describe. Unfortunately the gamification you
describe is childish IMO. "a star next to the name in the forum",
common I don't care that people think I'm a level 100. I prefer
being an anonymous but efficient fixer that regularly gets 100
bucks for the work.