Some thoughts

berni44 dlang at d-ecke.de
Wed Nov 27 13:39:57 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 November 2019 at 14:38:33 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> Anyway, the original name for D was Mars, so red makes sense
> for that reason alone. I personally prefer logos that retain
> the history.

Just for clearification: I do not want to ban red completely from
the website. For me it feels just to be a little bit too much of
red.

Meanwhile I played arround a little bit with the style files and
I think, making the links blue (#3931B0) instead of red would
allready be quite an improvement in the sense of what I mean.