Some thoughts

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:27:50 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 15:41:03 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> I was a bit amused myself when I read the whole thing three
> days after I wrote it. In the beginning I complain about people
> talking about the colour of the car and later it's me who talks
> about colour... ;-)

I think we all experience that from time to time. I've certainly
expressed surprise many times when I see that car dealers offers
10 different shades of gray, black, white and 2 shades of dark
blue and no other colours... I can't belive that everybody want
so boring looking cars!

Anyway, all programmers can relate to the frustration the emerge
after looking for a bug in ones own code only to discover that
the bug is somewhere else...