Nim programming language finally hit 1.0

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Wed Oct 2 10:04:44 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 2 October 2019 at 09:57:40 UTC, tester wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 October 2019 at 07:20:00 UTC, JN wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 1 October 2019 at 22:18:05 UTC, Rel wrote:
>> As for D3 with all the features you like, I'd rather see D3
>> with half the features :)
>
> Yup - lets go back to D1 sort of and I am serious aout that.

Yes, something like that, but now D2 has too many features that
are being used by the organizations that use D. I think some of
the (half-baked) features were actually introduced to cater for
their needs. I suppose that the organizations that are using D2
now will not accept a trimmed down version of D by now. I'd say
it's too late.