Nim programming language finally hit 1.0

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Thu Oct 3 18:15:10 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 3 October 2019 at 13:39:51 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 October 2019 at 13:28:15 UTC, Chris wrote:
>> Care to post the link?
>
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.18.0-beta2
>
> me and another person are working on the ios and android gui
> stuff in the background.

Thanks. Good on you. How will it work once it's finished? How
hard would it be to integrate it into an Android Studio / Xcode
project / toolchain, e.g. could I add it as a dependency or would
I have to compile it and package it as an additional lib? Are
there any plans for auto generated bridges, e.g. JNI calling
rt_init() or something?