D1 operator overloads have been deprecated.

uranuz neuranuz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 08:30:01 UTC 2019

Hello! I think that this descision to deprecated operators was
made without analysis about consequences that we will have for
classes that use this operator. I think there should be a DIP
with analysis of the problemme. Because in this discussion we had
a talk about different workarounds to solve the problemme that we
actually created by ourselves by accepting this "improvement"
without proper analysis.
Benefits of this descision are completely unclear for user of the
language.
It's very very strange to introduce breaking changes that way..