Static linking D apps for distribution to the cloud, etc.

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Tue Oct 8 19:57:51 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 at 18:28:14 UTC, David J Kordsmeier
wrote:
> Hi forums, I have what should be a simple question.  I have an
> application which I would like to distribute to the cloud onto
> a linux system which I will not have root access.  I thought it
> should be easier for me to perform static linking of this D app
> instead of packing the application with library dependencies.
>
> [...]

What do you need from Curl? There is also the option to not use
Curl but e.g. the http client from here
https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/http2.d

There is also vibe-d and several other http implementations
available.

Kind regards
Andre