Idea to make D great again!

PiSquared PiSquared at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 19:37:15 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 at 10:02:08 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Monday, 7 October 2019 at 00:56:51 UTC, PiSquared wrote:
>>
>> My code is not robust as it is proof of concept and meets my
>> limited needs. I'd like to see a more robust framework for
>> doing this... I'd do it myself but I simply do not have the
>> time to do it all and make it as good as it should be.
>
> Would you have time to put that on Github with a few examples?
> Maybe someone could pick it up from there.

I don't have the code in an organized state yet to make it
valuable. What I posted is pretty much what I have(I just have
the python version and some server/client stuff but is part of
something separate and not finished).

I might get around to it at some point but it will be slow.

You should be able to take that code, and on windows at least,
get it to work pretty easily.

My main goal would be to be able to optimize memory transfer and
enable some type of bi-directional interaction that is very
simple but fast and robust. I just haven't though about it enough.

I don't seem much interest in it since you are the only one who
responded so I guess the D community doesn't really care about
such things.