[SAoC] MLIR Support for LDC

Roberto Rosmaninho Robertogrosmaninho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 00:52:02 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
Just a kick updates about the project:

1. Compilation of D through the LLVM dialect of MLIR:
  - Model all core IR structures in LLVM: Instructions, Globals,
Modules, etc.
on operations.

  - Traverse the AST of D to emit MLIR code.
BinOps(+,-,x,/) so far, I'll work this last week to cover more
types and operations.

CMake Status: I'm trying to compile the project on other machines
to make sure that each modification doesn't crash the compiler.

Best regards,
Roberto Rosmaninho