Issues ... Edition 87

Carsten Schlote carsten.schlote at gmx.net
Fri Oct 11 06:17:08 UTC 2019

On Friday, 11 October 2019 at 05:01:24 UTC, FeepingCreature wrote:
> If you want to undeprecate these members because they break
> EnumMembers, well, https://github.com/dlang/phobos , PR welcome.

Changed, tested, and seems to silence the deprecation messages
for now. I just commented out the deprecatedion keywords and
added a FIXME comment above to remind us to fix that issue asap.

The deprecation on the type JSON_TYPE isn't removed. So any use
of the old type name, should still cause a deprecation message. I
presume, that the use of JSON_TYPE also implies use of the old
member names. Therefore it is maybe enough to deprecate just the
type alias and add some extra hint to the deprecation message to
change the enum member names as well.

Carsten