Most popular programming languages 1965-2019 (visualised)

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:40:27 UTC 2019

On Friday, 11 October 2019 at 07:05:12 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Friday, 11 October 2019 at 06:50:38 UTC, Dennis wrote:
>> Do you have a source saying that those languages were more
>> popular in the 80s / that most programming happened outside
>> corporations?
>
> Do you need a source???

Well I don't _need_ a source, it's not an important question to
me.
I was just wondering if you had one, since you saying "they're
wrong, their data is biased" is a bit ironic when your own source
is "personal experience", which is notoriously biased ;)