Most popular programming languages 1965-2019 (visualised)

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:21:24 UTC 2019

On Monday, 14 October 2019 at 17:42:33 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Speaking of EU, I'm still a big fun of Huerta de Soto, but here
> we move towards money ...

It's been years since I read him, but I recall him making some
pretty weak arguments about fractional reserve banking being
fraud. I believe either Larry White or George Selgin responded to
the arguments, by him and others, sufficiently to suit me. Other
Austrians who have the same beliefs about FRB tended to make very
bad hyperinflation forecasts in the aftermath of the Great
Recession. That being said, I don't know what de Soto predicted
at the time.