Is there a way i can generate TOTP in Dlang.

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Tue Oct 15 18:29:38 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 06:19:57 UTC, Sudhi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to generate TOTP using a secret key in DLang. I
> want to use this on server side which is written using DLang.
>
> Could some one help me on how to generate TOTP using openssl or
> botan or any other crypto library.

Hi,

I am not an expert at all in this area, but what I understand
from the related RFCs for TOTP and HOTP is that you need HMAC
SHA1. This functionality is already included in Phobos.
Therefore you do not need openssl or botan but "just" implement
the algorithm as explained here

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4226

Kind regards
Andre