Re: Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Wed Oct 16 10:09:14 UTC 2019

On 16/10/2019 10:51 PM, GreatSam4sure wrote:

> (1) Desktop-A easy to use and easily customizable GUI toolkit D. JavaFX
> can be posted to D.

Recently I have been working on widget rendering as a requirements
gathering process for the graphics workgroup (informal, on Discord).

Sadly we are a bit resource constrained as the experts on things like
color and graphics pipelines (aka Manu and with that Ethan) are a bit
busy most of the year and its not a small task. So not much to show as
of now, hence no public announcement.