Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

berni44 dlang at d-ecke.de
Wed Oct 16 16:55:27 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 at 12:01:09 UTC, Russel Winder
wrote:
> There is one and only one acceptable formatting of all Go code.
> The formatters enforce this.

That's exactly the reason why I discarded Go when I was looking
for a new language. I don't want to wear that corset (and several
others Go imposes on it's programmers).

Just for not being missunderstood: I like to have an unique style
for Phobos and I'll accept and use what ever it is if it's not
completely off the marks (the current one is quite close to what
I normally use, though). But for my own projects I want to be
able to use my style.