Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:52:33 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 at 17:40:42 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 at 16:42:28 UTC, Rumbu wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 13:09:15 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> I will put this here:
>> https://rawgit.com/wilzbach/state-of-d/master/report.html
>>
>> [...]
>
> Which parts of that survey would you like the vision to include?

Given that the community has already spoken, I think the onus is
on the language maintainers at this point to take the results
into account (or not).

For example, I could say which items I, personally, think are the
most important--but I've already taken the survey. My answers are
there, in the data, along with everyone else's. If the language
maintainers care what I and the rest of the community thinks,
that's where they ought to look. (And if they don't, then why ask
a question like the one above in the first place?)