DIP 1024--Shared Atomics--Community Review Round 1

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 10:20:14 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 1 October 2019 at 10:40:52 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> This is the feedback thread for the first round of Community
> Review for DIP 1024, "Shared Atomics":
>
> https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/0b892dd99aba74b9631572ad3a53000f5975b7c2/DIPs/DIP1024.md

Apologies to everyone who participated in the review. I didn't
give the discussion my full attention, else I would have called
off the review early so that the document could be corrected.

Generally, that's what the policy should be when such confusing
ambiguities slip through the revision process. So if it does
happen again in the future, I ask that whoever catches it please
ping me (email or slack is the best bet) in case I miss it.

Walter is going to revise the DIP and we will do another round of
community review soon.