Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:43:33 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 14:20:00 UTC, bachmeier wrote:

> He wants to prevent this community from having a way to
> evangelize.

Exactly, to scale the community/forums we must remove the
blockers that derail conversation into conversational traps (like
the following topics: auto-decoding, Phobos v2, or D3)

- auto-decoding = NO because it has already been debated to
death, everything has been said already
- Phobos v2 =     NO because the current Phobos is _actually
good_ and it took a long of time to achieve, years
- D3 =            NO because D1 => D2 almost killed D

If we can't get past some endlessly repeating topics, then we
can't grow. Attention is limited and should be spent wisely.