++Phobos

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 15:56:24 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 15:12:45 UTC, Meta wrote:

> Not necessarily. I haven't tried this myself, but I think you
> could get pretty far with UDAs and some template magic. What
> I'm thinking:
>
> [snip]

I don't understand this line:
@given!(implements!(R, ForwardRange),
         implements!(inheritImpl!(ForwardRange, MapResult, R),
ForwardRange))

I guess I still don't understand why you prefer the implements
with interfaces rather than the concepts library's versions of
isInputRange/isForwardRange/etc. What does this version add to
the static if version (assuming phobos's isInputRange, etc., were
replaced with the concepts version?