Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Oct 18 17:20:06 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 11:09:42AM +0000, Chris via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> I admit, I do challenge the zeitgeist and ideologies and sometimes I
> can't resist to argue with representatives of the zeitgeist and
> zealots of whatever ideology. In this sense, I'm a troll.

And here we have it straight from the horse's mouth. What more needs to
be said? :-P

> [...]  Ideology is the death of progress.
[...]

In other words, you have an agenda, and apparently also a chip on your
shoulder, and are not merely participating for the common interest of
advancing D.

Just sayin'.

"I suspect the best way to deal with procrastination is to put off the procrastination itself until later. I've been meaning to try this, but haven't gotten around to it yet. " -- swr