On Forum Moderation

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 13:12:38 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 19 October 2019 at 12:59:40 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> I also don't want to be deleting negative posts just because
> they're negative. Then we get into the business of deleting
> replies that quote them, and maybe even losing some actual
> useful signal in all the noise.

For the record, I just deleted three posts, from three different
users, near the end of the feedback thread that were nothing but
mudslinging. I'm not going to crawl back through the rest of the
thread to delete more. But henceforth, since I can't lock the
thread, any posts that are simply about throwing insults will get
the ax.