Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

NaN divide at by.zero
Sat Oct 19 23:04:43 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 19 October 2019 at 17:33:19 UTC, welkam wrote:
> On Saturday, 19 October 2019 at 11:50:34 UTC, Chris wrote:
>> Insulting critics: ok
>> Criticizing the language: bad
>
> I can see that you dont see what is happening or why. I can
> write you private email explaining why people react to you the
> way they do but it wont be flattering e-mail.

The fact that he never answers when he's asked why he spends so
much time in a forum for something he doesn't like or use, with
people he generally describes as deluded zealots tells you all
you need to know.

There's no reasonable answer, he understands that, hence he never
answers the question.

Most like he got pissed off all those years ago cause he said
what he think D needs to D to become the "next big thing" and
everyone said, yeah yeah, we dont have manpower, do it yourself,
write a DIP, it's getting old now. And 3 years later it's still
hurts because he thinks hes a genius and everyone treats him like
a pompous tool.

Oh yeah basically this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhKuKodyMQ

except that he's 14yo.