Run and Debug button

Greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at gamail.com
Tue Oct 22 21:39:18 UTC 2019

I just install the D extension by webfreak on a new machine. The
experience is just so nice. I am really happy because this
extension in time past throw all kind of errors during
installation. D run just run with any visual studio or runtime
installation. Thanks to the people doing this great work. More
wisdom and skill.

I want to ask for a run and debug button like the java extension.
so that want will not have to type dub or rdmd to run your dlang
code. A link for the requested feature is shown below

https://ibb.co/F6r9p90