Compiler emitting .h files?

Stefanos Baziotis sdi1600105 at di.uoa.gr
Wed Sep 4 21:41:25 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 4 September 2019 at 20:33:06 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> What I want to know is wtf happen to this:
> https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/2671

Hello, PR author here.

This was done as part of my GSoC Project, for which you can see
a description here [1].

This PR specifically was replaced by this PR [2].

Now, the short answer of what happened to this project is that
the goals
were bad. And for the fact that I know this, I thank Johan
Engelen and
Manu Evans (other people people had pointed out their doubts,
and I appreciate that too, but Manu's and Johan's
input was pivotal). You can check their comments in [2] and [3].

There a lot of things to say about this project but I think this
thread
is not the best place to have this discussion.
You can post in the project's thread [4] and be sure I will
answer any questions.

[1] http://users.uoa.gr/~sdi1600105/google-summer-of-code.html
[2] https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/2687
[3] https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/2662