Me as a traitor

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:53:03 UTC 2019

On 9/17/19 9:59 AM, Basile B. wrote:
> Hi, my great friends.
>
> I've said to the IRC clique that I was about to leave, something like 1
> or 2 years ago.
> The problem was that I was too focused on languages...

Ugh, I don't get the rage-deleting of open source projects. Sure, leave
if you get fed up, but the whole "I'm taking my ball with me" goes
completely against the spirit of what you were doing.

Does anyone have a fork/clone of dexed? Would be a shame to lose that
work. Pretty sure I've used this in the past, but not recently.

-Steve