How much of the game "Control" was developed in D?

Olivier FAURE couteaubleu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:00:52 UTC 2019

Quick dumb question, I remember watching a presentation by Ethan
Watson about using D in Quantum Break, mostly in plugins and
scripts. Now the company producing it, Remedy Entertainment, has
just released Control, a AAA game which I assume uses the same
engine.

So I'm curious, how did the proportion of D use in the codebase
evolve in that project? What was D used for?

Is there going to be a new "Game development with D"
presentation, maybe at the next DConf or something?

(asking to Ethan Watson or Manu Evans or anyone with reliable
information; I'm not super interested in speculation)