Is there any reason why in can't work with dynamic arrays?

Brett Brett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:18:58 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 04:38:09 UTC, Ali Çehreli
wrote:
> On 09/17/2019 06:19 PM, Brett wrote:
>
> >> This is the wrong forum for this kind of questions. Go to
> the learn
> >> forum.
> >
> > Only if you go first
>
> In case it's not clear, the reason why these questions are
> better suited to the Learn forum is because many of us are
> hanging out over in that forum, hungry for answers to such
> questions.
>
> Ali

Well, I was thinking that it would probably require a compiler
modification given the nature of in so it's not so much about
learning as it is about compiler details. That is, I'm more
interested in get it part of D officially as it is a useful
semantic... not just for my own benefit.