Structs are Not Plain: A call for empty struct constructors

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:16:31 UTC 2019

On Friday, 20 September 2019 at 07:58:42 UTC, FeepingCreature
wrote:
> You're argument is basically "that's how it is, so that's how
> it should be." The proliferation of non-null invariants in our
> codebase begs to disagree.

Didn't mean to say that -just that the struct design is
consistent with rest of the language. I personally like the
current philosophy fairly much, not a lot of experience from
doing things the other way so I'm not very qualified to make
strong comments. Walter however has reasoning:

https://digitalmars.com/articles/b81.html

You can agree or disagree.