Online programming playground

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:28:16 UTC 2019

On Friday, 20 September 2019 at 17:52:26 UTC, Vishal Rana wrote:
> I wanted to shared https://code.labstack.com/d, an online D
> programming playground. I hope you will find it useful.

For my online D needs I like run.dlang.org for its versatility
(you can also specify flags, format, output the AST, output
assembly, output LLVM IR etc.), but it's cool that D is included
in labstack.
I like the response times, ideone.com takes 14 seconds to run a
Java hello world while labstack takes 1 second.

Did you make the site? I see you are one of the admins.