Nim programming language finally hit 1.0

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Sun Sep 29 07:43:12 UTC 2019

29.09.2019 4:29, Benjiro пишет:

> To give you a nice example how much of a irritation D can be even today.
> Just right now, i tried to install D on Ubuntu because i want to time
> the current D compile speed, vs a few other languages. And i am
> following the official order ( https://dlang.org/download.html ):
>
> 1. sudo wget
> http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/d-apt/files/d-apt.list -O
> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/d-apt.list
d-apt isn't the official

> 2. sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y --allow-unauthenticated
> install --reinstall d-apt-keyring
> 3. sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install dmd-compiler dub
>
> Guess what happens on Step 2.
>
>> Err:7 https://netcologne.dl.sourceforge.net/project/d-apt d-apt InRelease
>    The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key
> is not available:  NO_PUBKEY EBCF975E5BA24D5E

d-apt provides instructions to install this pubkey
https://d-apt.sourceforge.io/
"
To enable it, add the repository sources:

$ sudo wget
https://netcologne.dl.sourceforge.net/project/d-apt/files/d-apt.list -O
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/d-apt.list
then update local info and install "d-apt" public key (fingerprint
0xEBCF975E5BA24D5E):

$ sudo apt-get update --allow-insecure-repositories && sudo apt-get -y
--allow-unauthenticated install --reinstall d-apt-keyring && sudo
apt-get update
"

> And this issue was posted a LONG time ago.

So there is no issue you are talking about. Probably it's gone