-preview switches

David Gileadi gileadisNOSPM at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:36:59 UTC 2020

> One I can see right now that is probably not controversial is the
> markdown one.

That switch is already enabled when building DMD and Phobos
docs--enabling it required escaping a few places where existing docs
accidentally had markdown syntax. However I didn't enable it for
druntime docs because they won't build on my Mac*, so I can't easily
compare output with the switch on and off.

* src/core/stdcpp/typeinfo.d(147): Error: static assert:  "Missing
std::type_info binding for this platform"