Need help to run locally druntime CI tests on Windows

Denis Feklushkin feklushkin.denis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:29:32 UTC 2020

Hi!

I have not touched Windows for a very long time. For about a
month I’ve been trying to start CI testing of druntime locally
but nothing works for me.

Currently I tried:

https://github.com/joaope/LocalAppVeyor - isn't works because CI
script uses (proprietary?) "Start-FileDownload"

Build by wiki instructions. It contains step:
- Building DMD
You should be able to build DMD using the visual studio solution
found in: dmd\src\vcbuild A typical choice is to build the 64-bit
debug version (the VisualD options are named 'Release' and 'x64').

VS 2017 (used in AppVeyor script) says what current dmd project
isn't compatible with VS 2017

I don’t know what to do next.

I develop under Linux, so only tests are important.