Request for Comment assert(__ctfe)

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:14:27 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 8 April 2020 at 10:47:07 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> A language which only allows you to express bubble-sort may
> have a good reason for that limitation.
> Though I suspect it would come down to religious believes in
> mathematical concepts.

Let me be clear in case you're implying my critique is for the
sake of satisfying some mathematical principle.

I'm objecting this because *actual D users* constantly complain
about D garnering more and more half-baked features that don't
integrate well with the rest of the language, and this is like
the epitome of that. It does not work at all with `version`,
`mixin`, constant folding among others.