Is it time for D 3.0?

Kaitlyn Emmons katemmons0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:13:37 UTC 2020

Oh and in D3 can we clean up "is"? Its like the syntax version of
mom spaghetti.
D2 has fallen into the same trap c++ has.. never cleaning up old
bad features!

PLEASE BREAK MY CODE!! A BETTER LANGUAGE IS WORTH CODE BREAKAGE..

how is that not obvious.. if we cared about not having to rewrite
code we would all still be using cpp.. just BREAK D2 already!!
DAMN.. its old and getting stale..

I just wanted to say that cus this thread will most likely die
out like the n other threads about this topic.. nothing ever gets
done.. even though there has been strong desire for D3 in the
community for like 6 years now or something.. WALTER THIS IS ON
YOU! MAKE THE DECISION TO KILL D2 PLEASE WE BEG YOU <3