Discussion Thread: DIP 1029--Add throw as Function Attribute--Final Review

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:01:31 UTC 2020

On Friday, 17 April 2020 at 14:39:26 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> There is a difference between ignored and advice considered and
> not taken.

But even if it was all simply not taken, I'm OK with a response
"I don't care, take it or leave it" (though two of the bullets
don't even have that, just nothing)... but why are we wasting our
time doing a discussion thread to review the same document again?

Again, the text is *identical* to the last review, so what does
the DIP manager expect from us this time that would be any
different than last time?

We complain that newsgroup discussions go in circles. Well, this
is literally called a "round" lol, but it just seems ridiculous.