I dun a DIP, possibly the best DIP ever

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:07:58 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 22 April 2020 at 14:02:45 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> Stefan, where's that implementation of first class types for
> CTFE-only functions you promised? ;)

As you can see I have been busy with something similar.
ctfe-only type-access or type-functions as I call them, coming
closer through the work that Manu and I are doing.

The type-functions I have in mind will essentially supersede  ...
expressions.
However ... expressions can be there in the next weeks whereas
type functions need much heavier machinery; and therefore will
take some more invasive changes to dmd which are unlikely to be
finished soon.

Cheers,
Stefan