I dun a DIP, possibly the best DIP ever

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 11:25:35 UTC 2020

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 8:30 PM Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 4/25/2020 2:49 AM, Stefan Koch wrote:
> > This is supposed to make using staticMap cheap?
>
> No. It's to make AliasSeq cheap, to remove motivation for making a special
> syntactic construct for creating a tuple.

It's still un-fun to type AliasSeq!(), and I've never liked how it reads or
looks... but your patch is certainly welcome.
What we really need, is this:
  AliasSeq!(0 .. 10)

We should allow integer `..` range in a tuple to describe an iota. We allow
it in foreach statements, it's a sadly missed opportunity for D.