We're #1 on Hacker News at the moment!

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:49:38 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 28 April 2020 at 11:43:28 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> The reason for the non-specific link is your votes aren't
> counted if you access it with the specific one.

We're an international community here. By the time a large amount
of us click on the front page, it becomes a detective game to see
what the article is. In fact, the article is already #3 on the
page at the time this post was submitted.

This viewpoint also assumes the majority here will upvote the
article. I don't have a HN account.