Who is managing/updating the wiki?

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Wed Apr 29 17:22:28 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 29 April 2020 at 13:25:48 UTC, Sam E. wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> Given the discussion in this thread
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/ixtarkqkifckeygknoot@forum.dlang.org I believe that the example from the wiki page "D for Win32" (https://wiki.dlang.org/D_for_Win32) should be cleaned up and the content should be updated.
>
> I created a wiki user to do so, but it seems that I don't have
> permissions to edit. Who should I contact to get that page
> improved?

According to
https://wiki.dlang.org/?title=D_for_Win32&action=info, all users
are allowed to edit that page. If I log in with my user, the Edit
tab works for me, using Chrome. I haven't tried saving. You're
saying "it seems", giving me the impression that you're not sure.
What exactly does not work as expected, and when?

-- Bastiaan.