[OT] Old Zortech video course tapes

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Mon Aug 3 21:27:50 UTC 2020

On Monday, 3 August 2020 at 00:36:22 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> Some of my Zortech tapes are in PAL format, which requires a
> $500-$600 player to play. Ugh.

If you have the tapes, I can donate you a PAL player. It worked
like 10+ years ago (I can make sure if it's still in working
order if needed), and it requires 220-240V mains, but most likely
it has a simple transformer, so it can be hooked up to 240V
outlets, if you're adventurous and don't fear from mains power.

I have issues with getting any kind of money, but probably I can
sort the posting fees out somehow.