Tracy Profiler Integration

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:39:57 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 4 August 2020 at 16:32:06 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Part of the problem of current CTFE is that it consumes lots of
> memory needlessly (at least that's my recollection).

Yes, indeed, but worth noting with newer versions of the compiler
*some* of it is freed in between instances and if you preallocate
memory; write your ctfe code carefully enough, this can be very
effectively managed with existing old ctfe.

I'm still for improving it, of course, just we can do nicer
things with the existing thing if done carefully.